Look an example of wild hair and another of baldness:
– And ‘normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs every day
– Each strand of the scalp grows for three years before being lost
– 40 million men and 20 million women suffer from thinning hair.
– Curly hair scalp grow by about 1 cm (less than half inch) every month
– Average number of hair on the head: 100000
– In the United States he will never be elected president a bald
– An average person has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on the head
– A man loses between fifty and one hundred hair every day
There are many treatments for baldness on the market, perhaps too many. However, you can stop hair loss and even prevent its course once it has started. There are more types of thinning of hair, each of them enjoying a care recommended. In this’ ad I will describe the most effective treatment against thinning hair male – Propecia
How does Propecia?
Propecia works on the primordial cause of thinning hair, diminished quality of DHT. DHT is a hormone that rimpiciola the follicle of the hair until it is no longer able to produce more hair. Propecia prevents the appearance of DHT inside the crown of hair. Decreasing the levels of dihydrotestosterone prevents further downsizing hats already affected by this issue. This medicine can stop hair loss and is able to help the natural regrowth of hair
When you will see the effects of the drug?
The effects are likely to be visible after 3-4 months of daily use of Propecia. Do not stop taking Propecia if you want to get positive results.
The Propecia gives results every time?
During the scientific analysis of hair loss for a long time for a normal person, 2 out of 3 men treated with Propecia experienced regrowth.
.the Propecia have any side effects?
Scientific studies have shown that the troublesome side effects are rare and do not occur in all men. However, like all drug treatments, Propecia can cause side effects – the 1 percent of users of Propecia experienced decreased libido, difficulty in achieving an erection and decrease in sperm volume.